Do you agree that conservation and stewardship of America’s natural resources are plain common sense? Do you want to pass on to future generations clean air, clean water, and uniquely American landscapes?
If you agree that conservation needs to be an American priority, please join our cause today.
ConservAmerica was founded under the name Republicans for Environmental Protection in 1995. Our mission is to educate the public and elected officials on conservative approaches to today’s environmental, energy, and conservation challenges.
Who we are
- We are Republicans, conservatives, and independents. We share a passion for the environment.
- We know that a healthy environment and a sound economy are not mutually exclusive—and that both are essential to our nation’s prosperity.
- We embrace the GOP’s great conservation legacy, which includes establishing the nation’s national parks, forests and wildlife refuges, protecting our wilderness lands and wild rivers, passing landmark environmental laws such as the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act and Endangered Species Act, crafting solutions to environmental problems such as ozone depletion and acid rain, and President Reagan’s Montreal Protocol, an international treaty that phased out substances that were destroying earth’s ozone layer.
- We work to advance the original conservative philosophy that compels us to be good stewards of our natural resources.
- We believe that the preservation of our environment is, in the words of President Reagan “not a partisan challenge; it’s common sense” and that passing it on unimpaired to future generations of Americans is, again in his words, “our great moral responsibility.”
ConservAmerica invites all who share our conservative stewardship values to join us.
Our mailing address is:
971 South Centerville Road PMB 139
Sturgis, MI 49091