Do you believe that each generation has a duty to leave the world better than we found it? Do you believe that we owe it to our children, and all future generations, to ensure that the Earth and our economy are healthy?
If you agree that a healthy environment and a strong economy are a national priority, please join our cause today.
ConservAmerica began as a partisan effort in 1995 – today, we are a non-partisan national organization that creates new solutions to environmental issues that have become gridlocked by partisanship. Our mission is to educate the public and elected officials on constructive approaches to today’s environmental, energy, and conservation challenges.
Who we are
- We are a non-partisan, non-profit organization focused on creating and implementing new approaches to environmental challenges.
- We know that a healthy environment and a sound economy are not mutually exclusive—and that both are essential to our nation’s prosperity.
- We develop specific, clear, and viable approaches to reducing emissions, increasing energy efficiency, and strengthening America’s economy.
- We work to advance unique, economically-sustainable solutions to conserve America’s natural resources.
- We believe that the preservation of our environment is, in the words of President Reagan “not a partisan challenge; it’s common sense” and that passing it on unimpaired to future generations of Americans is, again in his words, “our great moral responsibility.”
ConservAmerica invites all who share our belief that protecting the environment, and growing the American economy can and should go ‘hand-in-hand’ to join us.
Our mailing address is:
971 South Centerville Road PMB 139
Sturgis, MI 49091